My name is Tondra Crum and I have been working with children, adolescents, and their families for over 5 years. I enjoy working with individuals and families in Greenwood and surrounding areas that struggle with mental health issues’ as well as, navigating the complicated day to day world we now live in.
I strive to offer unique, but clinically significant approaches for youth and adolescents looking for treatment, such as Play Therapy using many creative techniques. Offering a variety of therapy styles allow children, adolescent, young adults and parents to use more than just words to process and express their thoughts, feelings, situations, and memories.
I have worked in a variety of settings over the years including: in-patient, school based, residential and out-patient. I work with children, adolescents, and their families within the settings of individual and family sessions to educate and empower change. I like to take a creative, compassionate and holistic approach to working through trauma, teaching parenting, and building coping skills.
• Learning to live with trauma and move beyond it
• Parenting skills
• Early childhood issues of attachment, anger, and emotional disturbances
• Middle School issues of bullying, self-esteem, eating issues, and self-harm
• High School issues of fitting in, low achievement, college preparation, executive functioning, and relationships
• Youth, adolescents, and young adults that want help with depression, anxiety, and social skills building
We strive to offer the highest quality counseling in the Indianapolis, Greenwood and surrounding areas.